Friday 28 June 2013

Summer Holidays Start

The school summer holidays may have started (which explains the torrential rain), but while the weather's bad, I've still managed to finish a couple more paintings.

These are both of Keswick in the Lake District, where I visited very recently.  It was an absolutely beautiful day when I was there, so it's a nice reminder of a bit of sun.


Distant Sail, Derwent Water (Oil, 10 x 10)

This is the island in the painting, with Catbells in the background on the left.


Two Yachts, Derwent Water (Oil, 10 x 10) 

The trees on the right of the painting are on Friar's Crag.   There's a bench among the trees there, with a lovely view down the lake (looking down to the left of the painting).

 
Very peaceful.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Article.I get many useful point through this post. I would like to thanks for providing these information. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete