Thursday 18 April 2013

Free Entry to Affordable Art Fair, Bristol

I'm going to be exhibiting at the Affordable Art Fair in Bristol next week, and I have one free invite to the Private View on Thursday 25th April.

If you'd like the invite - which also lets you and a friend in for FREE throughout the duration of the fair (which runs until Sunday 28th), then drop me a line with your postal address to 

judith at jibridgland.com.

and I'll send it off to you ASAP.  First come, first served!

The Affordable Art Fair in Bristol is the only one in the UK outside London.  It's a great fair, held in Brunel's Old Station at Temple Meads.  I'm going to have an exciting selection of work on Stand E11 with the Lime Tree Gallery.

Caswell Bay, Gower Peninsula (Oil, 10 x 10)


Autumn Sunlight, Hampstead Heath (Oil on linen, 12 x 12)


Sun and Clouds, the Mumbles (Oil, 10 x 10)

For more information about the Affordable Art Fair, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment