Friday 8 June 2012

Exhibiting in Sweden

Very exciting news - I'm going to be exhibiting paintings in Sweden later this year at the Affordable Art Fair in Stockholm.


Based on my recent trip to Morar and the West Highlands, I'm going to put together a really strong little collection of vibrant, distinctively Scottish work like this...

 Sea Thrift on the Rocks, Morar (Oil on linen, 12 x 12)

Scandinavian art has parallels with Scottish art in its use of bright colours and love of semi-abstraction, so it's going to be really interesting to see what sort of a reaction my work gets!

My paintings will be on show this autumn with the Lime Tree Gallery at the Stockholm Cruise Centre from 4-7 October.  Can't wait!  

For more information about the fair, please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment