Wednesday 22 February 2012

Off to London for 'Between Tides'

It's off to London now for the preview of my solo show!  Very exciting....

 Heather by the Sand, Morar (Oil on linen, 32 x 48)

If you're planning to come along to the preview on Thursday between 6 and 8.30pm, then I look forward very much to seeing you there - everyone is welcome.  It's going to be a lot of fun!  Previews in London are always a big buzz. 

For more details on the gallery and the show, go to the Duncan R Miller Fine Arts website.

And if you've a particular painting in mind, then don't be late - there have been quite a few sales already!

2 comments:

  1. It's always a very real pleasure to see your paintings "in the flesh", as opposed to looking at photos online. This was no exception to that general rule. The show is an absolute delight, and I would urge anyone within distance of London to make the trip and see these paintings. It will brighten your day.

    Wonderful exhibition, well done Judith. I hope it's a success. I'm sure it will be. I finally got to see your painting of Green Park, which made my day. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much - my pleasure!

    Great that you were able to come along.

    ReplyDelete